ALCATRAZ Night Tour Package with Exclusive After-Hours Access + Hop On Hop Off 1-Day Bus + Sausalito or City Night Tour + 4 Walking Tours
Tour Duration: Last Alcatraz Departures 8:40 & 9:25pm. City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off: 1-Day Premium Pass. Walking Tours take any time.
ALCATRAZ at Night & BIG BUS 1-Day Premium Pass Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour Package
4-Day Advance Purchase Required - Authorized ALCATRAZ Reseller
If your GuideYou.com date is SOLD OUT visit BayCityGuide.com
Our Night Tour Package features a unique after-dark experience on Alcatraz Island. You will receive a Ferry Ticket to Alcatraz and live onboard narration tour around the island first. A guided tour from the dock of the cellhouses as well as access to exclusive programs, presentations, activities and areas not offered during the day. The tour is limited to just a few hundred visitors per evening which makes for a more intimate excursion.
The ferry ride from Pier 33 to "The Rock" includes a special live narrated cruise around the island. After docking, a park ranger will guide groups to the main cellhouse for the award-winning self-guided audio tour by headset. Alcatraz was home to the worst-of-the-worst prisoners in America from 1933-1963. The haunting narration depicts prison life through the actual voices of the guards and prisoners who tell their stories of their time on The Rock (available in 10 languages and included in the price). Presentations are given though out this special evening with many opportunities for questions and answers.
Last Ferry Times OFF Alcatraz (thru Nov 4, 2018) 8:40pm & 9:25pm
Note: Alcatraz tickets must be purchased 4 days in advance. Tickets sold in this package will be available from the Alcatraz Group Services window at Pier 33 on the day of the tour.
|Buy Tickets||Go to Alcatraz|
Your Alcatraz Night Tour Ticket is packaged with our popular BIG BUS Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour!
Cruise through the city on an open-top bus and learn about San Francisco’s unique history. 20-Stops. You can hop off the bus at many major sights then hop back on board the next bus to continue your journey. Ride over the fabled Golden Gate Bridge and stop at the other end at Vista Point with stunning views of the Bridge and City skyline - Tour down into the seaside town of Sausalito or take the Night Tour. Hop off and walk to see the Painted Ladies, walk down Lombard Street, eat at Fisherman’s Wharf, visit the Golden Gate Park museums or shop in Haight/Ashbury. Open Top Hop-On Hop-Off Tours operate from 9am-5pm.
Open Top Hop-On Hop-Off 1-Day PREMIUM Pass: Cruise through the city on an open-top bus and learn about San Francisco’s unique history. You can hop off the bus at many major sights then hop back on board the next bus to continue your journey. Ride over the fabled Golden Gate Bridge and stop at the other end at Vista Point with stunning views of the Bridge and City skyline. Hop off and walk to see the Painted Ladies, walk down Lombard Street, eat at Fisherman’s Wharf, visit the Golden Gate Park museums or shop in Haight/Ashbury. Open Top Hop-On Hop-Off Tours operate from 9am-5pm.
INCLUDED with the 1-Day PREMIUM City Tour Pass
- 1.5 -Hour Walking Tour of Chinatown: Established in 1850, Chinatown is home to the oldest street in San Francisco; Grant Avenue. Busy markets and restaurants line Grant and Stockton Streets. Historic Portsmouth Square and pagoda tiled roofs throughout Chinatown offer a glimpse into an ancient culture thriving in a modern surrounding. Wear comfortable shoes. Some moderate hills. Tour departs from the southwest corner of Union Square @ Geary and Powell Streets. 10:00am and 2:00pm daily.
- 1 -Hour Walking Tour of North Beach: This quaint tourist destination known as Little Italy is brimming with Italian restaurants, cafes, al fresco dining, artisan bakeries and shops reminiscent of the sophisticated but unassuming streets in Europe. Bask in the flavors of old world authenticity. Witness the beauty of Saints Peter and Paul Church at Washington Square. Discover the seminal haunts of the Beat Generation. Wear comfortable shoes. Some moderate hills. Departs from the northwest corner of Columbus Ave. and Union St. across from Washington Square. 4:00pm daily
- 1 -Hour Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tour: Takes you to all the main attractions of the Wharf area, including Ghirardelli Square, the Cannery & PIER 39. See & learn about the famous sights, food, and the history of Fisherman's Wharf from the Gold rush, through the labor struggles of the 1930’s and the psychedelic explorations of the 1960’s. Departs from the corner of Jefferson St. and Mason St. 2:00pm daily.
- 1 -Hour Walking Tour of Barbary Coast: Enjoy a walk through what used to be San Francisco's notorious Barbary Coast. Hear about the beginning of our City, the California Gold Rush and the end of the Barbary Coast. See remnants of old ship mast, passageways used for Shanghaiing and the hang outs of famous literary writers. Departs from Clay St. @ Battery St. 12:00pm daily
CHOICE Of NIGHT TOUR or SAUSALITO TOUR
- 1.5 Hour Panoramic San Francisco Night Tour with live guide narration: Departs from Stop 1, 99 Jefferson/Mason at 6:30pm, 7pm & 7:30pm* (*April - October). Live commentary in English only. See the City from a different perspective! Spectacular nighttime downtown city views. Ascending California Street you’ll be treated to the impressive city skyline and the digital light show on the Bay Bridge. Cross the Bay Bridge to Treasure Island, site of the 1939's World Fair, for a great photo op of San Francisco's evening skyline. The lights and sights of Grace Cathedral, the historical charm of Nob Hill and City Hall. AT&T Park, along the Embarcadero, see the dazzling lights of the Port of San Francisco. Sorry, no Hop On Hop Off on the night tour. Please arrive a minimum of 30 minutes before tour time as seating is first come, first seated.
- An enclosed area of the double decker bus is available on the lower level. A courtesy shuttle back to Union Square will be provided at the end of the tour.
- Sausalito Trolley Tour: Explore this quaint seaside town with a Mediterranean appeal and breathtaking views of the San Francisco. Discover distinctive boutiques, art galleries and a variety of restaurants and cafes. A great extra tour is to take the Optional Ferry back across San Francisco Bay to PIER 39 or Port of San Francisco. Purchase tickets at the Ferry terminal in Sausalito!
INCLUDED ALSO: 1-HOUR FREE BIKE RENTAL & PLAYERS ARCADE VOUCHERS
- Customers will receive the 1 Hour Free Blazing Saddles Bike Rental voucher and the Player's Arcade voucher at check in at Stop #1 (Big Bus Main Terminal) located in Fisherman's Wharf - 99 Jefferson/Mason. Receive your first hour free with purchase of additional hour or more of a bike rental. Have fun at PIER 39's arcade, a $10.50 ticket value- $5.50 beverage credit AND receive a $5.00 Arcade Game Card (with purchase of $5 game card or any appetizer)
You may start your 1-Day hop on hop off pass anytime during your trip (before Alcatraz tour or after Alcatraz tour) - once activated, your time period starts.
Must activate Hop On Hop Off pass to be eligible for Walking tours & night tours. Walking tours & night tour must be done within the 24 hour life of the bus tickets. Approximately 1/2 of the bus fleet will have live personnel on board for tour narration.
Tour departure times are subject to change without notice.
Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult, 21 years of age or older. Alcatraz ticket value: Adults-$37.25, Senior-$35.25, Junior-$37.25, Child-$23.00, Infant-$0
*Please note: Alcatraz tour tickets cannot be sold separately.
If your GuideYou.com date is SOLD OUT visit BayCityGuide.com
|Adult||$139||$109||$30||Age 0-4 Free|
Start your order
Select a date & tour time
Select your tickets for
For SOLD OUT Dates please visit BayCityGuide.com!
This tour does NOT offer hotel pick up.
ALCATRAZ DATE & TIME: Select the DATE/TIME for your Alcatraz tickets - the DATE/TIME you select is the day/time you will be going to Alcatraz. Your Alcatraz Tickets will by available at on the day of your tour from the Group Services window at Pier 33 on the Embarcadero. Group Services window opens at 8:30am. You must present a valid photo identification.
USING YOUR 1-Day HOP-ON HOP-OFF PREMIUM PASS:
- The bus tours and walking tours are not time sensitive and can be used any day of your choosing, including before the date of your Alcatraz tour.
- Customers with a printed e-ticket and valid ID can board at any stop and ride to Stop #1 (Big Bus Main Terminal) located in Fisherman's Wharf - 99 Jefferson/Mason and present their e-ticket and Valid ID, a staff member will exchange the e-ticket for a valid Hop-On Hop-Off ticket.
- Customers WITHOUT a printed e-ticket MUST check in at at Stop #1 (Big Bus Main Terminal) located in Fisherman's Wharf - 99 Jefferson/Mason to receive their Hop-On Hop-Off tickets.
- 1st Bus departs from Fisherman's Wharf at 9:00am. Last bus departs at 5pm and offers no Hop-On Hop-Off service (returns approximately 8:30pm). Your 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off pass is activated on its first use.
Walking tour departure times subject to change without notice - please reconfirm times at check in. Walking tours & night tour must be done within the 24 hour life of the bus tickets.
Must activate your Hop-On Hop-Off pass to be eligible for walking tours & night tours. Walking tour departure times subject to change without notice - please reconfirm times at check in. Passes activated after 1pm will also be valid the following day until 1pm.
NOTES ABOUT THIS TOUR
- Comfortable walking shoes advised! Bring a Jacket as the Island, Bay & Bus tour can get Breezy & Cool.
- Last Alcatraz Departures 8:40 & 9:25pm. City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off: 1-Day Premium Pass. Walking Tours take any time.
- HOVER HERE for Cancellation Policy.