ALCATRAZ Ticket & "Classic" Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour & 6 More Tours
Tour Duration: Alcatraz - Stay as long as you wish (Allow 1.5-2 Hours). City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off 1-Day "Classic Pass". Plus Sausalito or Night Tour, Walking Tours take any time.
• Authorized ALCATRAZ Reseller •
4-Day Advance Purchase Required
• ALCATRAZ DAY Tour - SOLD OUT Dates Available
~ Questions & Help Booking: Call Our Tour Desk ~
7am - 11pm PST (415) 775 1200
ALCATRAZ Day Tour & BIG BUS 1-Day Classic Pass Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour Package
4-Day Advance Purchase Required - Authorized ALCATRAZ Reseller
If your GuideYou.com date is SOLD OUT visit BayCityGuide.com
ALCATRAZ Tour Package includes Official Alcatraz Ferry Ticket & Cellhouse Tour (stay as long as you want). Open Top Hop-On Hop-Off 1-Day Classic Pass. Plus, 4 Walking tours: Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tour, Chinatown Walking Tour, North Beach Walking Tour & Barbary Coast Walking Tour.
Alcatraz Island Ferry Ride & Cellhouse Tour: Just a 15-minute ferry ride from Pier 33 brings you to the infamous prison island known as "The Rock", home to the most incorrigible prisoners in America during the mid-20th century. The highlight of this unique and haunting self-guided experience is the award-winning 45-minute cell house audio headset tour which details prison life on the Rock (available in 10 languages and included in the price). Close a cell door behind you to get the feel of what life was really like on Alcatraz. Take a photo to post your Facebook status as: "I went to Prison on my Vacation". This is a multi tour package. Alcatraz departure times are based upon availability; we suggest the bus tour to be done any day or on the same day as Alcatraz tour and walking tours to be done on another day.
Note: Alcatraz Tickets sold in this package will be available from the Alcatraz Group Services window at Pier 33 on the day of the tour. GuideYou.com is an Authorized Reseller!
|Go to Alcatraz|
Ferry Return times from Alcatraz to Pier 33 Take any of the returning ferries back when your ready to leave.
(Nov 5, 2018 to Mar 11, 2019): 9:30am, 9:50am, 10:25am, 10:55am, 11:25am, 11:55am, 12:25pm, 12:55pm, 1:30pm, 2:00pm, 2:45pm, 3:05pm, 3:50pm, 4:25pm. Times subject to change without notice.
BIG BUS TOURS - Open Top Hop-On Hop-Off 1-Day "Classic Pass": Cruise through the city on an open-top double decker bus and learn about San Francisco’s unique history. You can hop off the bus at many major sights then hop back on board the next bus to continue your journey. Ride over the fabled Golden Gate Bridge and stop at the other end at Vista Point with stunning views of the Bridge and City skyline. Hop off and walk to see the Painted Ladies, walk down Lombard Street, eat at Fisherman’s Wharf, visit the Golden Gate Park museums or shop in Haight/Ashbury. Open Top Hop-On Hop-Off Tours operate from 9am-5pm.
INCLUDED with the 1-Day 20 Stop BIG BUS Classic City Tour Pass
- 1.5 -Hour Walking Tour of Chinatown: Established in 1850, Chinatown is home to the oldest street in San Francisco; Grant Avenue. Busy markets and restaurants line Grant and Stockton Streets. Historic Portsmouth Square and pagoda tiled roofs throughout Chinatown offer a glimpse into an ancient culture thriving in a modern surrounding. Wear comfortable shoes. Some moderate hills. Tour departs from the southwest corner of Union Square @ Geary and Powell Streets. 10:00am and 2:00pm daily.
- 1 -Hour Walking Tour of North Beach: This quaint tourist destination known as Little Italy is brimming with Italian restaurants, cafes, al fresco dining, artisan bakeries and shops reminiscent of the sophisticated but unassuming streets in Europe. Bask in the flavors of old world authenticity. Witness the beauty of Saints Peter and Paul Church at Washington Square. Discover the seminal haunts of the Beat Generation. Wear comfortable shoes. Some moderate hills. Departs from the northwest corner of Columbus Ave. and Union St. across from Washington Square. 4:00pm daily
- 1 -Hour Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tour: Takes you to all the main attractions of the Wharf area, including Ghirardelli Square, the Cannery & PIER 39. See & learn about the famous sights, food, and the history of Fisherman's Wharf from the Gold rush, through the labor struggles of the 1930’s and the psychedelic explorations of the 1960’s. Departs from the corner of Jefferson St. and Mason St. 2:00pm daily.
- 1 -Hour Walking Tour of Barbary Coast: Enjoy a walk through what used to be San Francisco's notorious Barbary Coast. Hear about the beginning of our City, the California Gold Rush and the end of the Barbary Coast. See remnants of old ship mast, passageways used for Shanghaiing and the hang outs of famous literary writers. Departs from Clay St. @ Battery St. 12:00pm daily
Must activate your Hop-On Hop-Off pass to be eligible for walking tours & night tour. Walking tours & night tour must be done within the 24 hour life of the bus tickets. Approximately 1/2 of the bus fleet will have live personnel on board for tour narration.
Tour departure times are subject to change without notice.
Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult, 21 years of age or older. Alcatraz ticket value: Adults-$38.35, Senior-$36.10, Junior-$38.35, Child-$23.50, Infant-$0
*Please note: Alcatraz tour tickets cannot be sold separately - this is an Multi-Tour Package. GuideYou.com is an Authorized Reseller for Alcatraz Island Tours.
If your GuideYou.com date is SOLD OUT visit BayCityGuide.com
|Adult||$128||$98||$30||Age 0-4 Free|
Start your order
Select a date & tour time
Select your tickets for
This tour does NOT offer hotel pick up.
ALCATRAZ DATE & TIME: Select the DATE/TIME for your Alcatraz tickets - the DATE/TIME you select is the day/time you will be going to Alcatraz. Your Alcatraz Tickets will by available at on the day of your tour from the Group Services window at Pier 33 on the Embarcadero. Group Services window opens at 8:30am. You must present a valid photo identification.
USING YOUR 1-Day HOP-ON HOP-OFF "CLASSIC PASS":
- The BIG BUS tours and walking tours are not time sensitive and can be Activated any day of your choosing, including before the date of your Alcatraz tour.
- Customers with a printed e-ticket and Valid ID can board at any stop and ride to the Fisherman's Wharf ticket booth - then disembark and go to the ticket counter and present their e-ticket and Valid ID and staff member will exchange the e-ticket for a valid Hop-On Hop-Off ticket.
- Customers without a printed e-ticket MUST check in at at Stop #1 (Big Bus Main Terminal) located in Fisherman's Wharf - 99 Jefferson/Mason to receive their Hop-On Hop-Off tickets.
- 1st Bus departs from Fisherman's Wharf at 9:00am. Last bus departs at 5pm and offers no Hop-On Hop-Off service (returns approximately 8:30pm). Your 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off pass is activated on its first use.
Must activate your Hop-On Hop-Off pass to be eligible for walking tours. Walking tour departure times subject to change without notice - please reconfirm times at check in. Passes activated after 1pm will also be valid the following day until 1pm.
Lost or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
NOTES ABOUT THIS TOUR
- Meals and gratuity not included unless otherwise stated
- Comfortable walking shoes advised! Bring a Jacket as the Island, Bay & Bus tour can get Breezy & Cool.
- Alcatraz - Stay as long as you wish (Allow 1.5-2 Hours). City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off 1-Day "Classic Pass". Plus Sausalito or Night Tour, Walking Tours take any time.
- HOVER HERE for Cancellation Policy.