ALCATRAZ Ticket + Premium Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour
Tour Duration: Alcatraz tickets must be purchased a minimum of 4 days in advance. See schedule below. ALCATRAZ Island Tour - Allow 1.5-2 Hours or Longer, Catch any Ferry Back. Last ferry return is 6:30pm. City Tour: 1-Day Premium Pass, Hop-Off, Explore & Hop-On the next bus. Buses run every 15-30 minutes 9am-5pm.
For SOLD OUT dates including July 29-31 & August 2017 visit BayCityGuide.com
ALCATRAZ Tour Package includes Official Alcatraz Ferry Ticket & Cellhouse Tour. Open Top Hop-On Hop-Off 1-Day Premium Pass. Plus, Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tour, Chinatown Walking Tour, North Beach Walking Tour & Barbary Coast Walking Tour.
Alcatraz Island Ferry Ride & Cellhouse Tour: Just a 15-minute ferry ride from Pier 33 brings you to the infamous prison island known as "The Rock", home to the most incorrigible prisoners in America during the mid-20th century. The highlight of this unique and haunting self-guided experience is the award-winning 45-minute cell house audio headset tour which details prison life on the Rock (available in 10 languages and included in the price). Close a cell door behind you to get the feel of what life was really like on Alcatraz. Take a photo to post your Facebook status as: "I went to Prison on my Vacation". This is a 7-Tour package. Alcatraz departure times are based upon availability; we suggest the bus tour to be done on the same day as Alcatraz tour and walking tours to be done on another day.
Note: Alcatraz tickets must be purchased 4 days in advance. Tickets sold in this package will be available from the Alcatraz Group Services window at Pier 33 on the day of the tour.
|Go to Alcatraz|
Ferry Return times from Alcatraz to Pier 33 (through Nov 5, 2017): 10:25am, 10:55am 11:25am, 11:55am, 12:25pm,12:55pm, 1:25pm, 1:55pm, 2:35pm, 3:05pm, 3:45pm, 4:15pm, 5:15pm, 5:55pm & 6:30pm. Times subject to change without notice.
Open Top Hop-On Hop-Off 1-Day Premium Pass*: Cruise through the city on an open-top bus and learn about San Francisco’s unique history. You can hop off the bus at many major sights then hop back on board the next bus to continue your journey. Ride over the fabled Golden Gate Bridge and stop at the other end at Vista Point with stunning views of the Bridge and City skyline. Hop off and walk to see the Painted Ladies, walk down Lombard Street, eat at Fisherman’s Wharf, visit the Golden Gate Park museums or shop in Haight/Ashbury. Open Top Hop-On Hop-Off Tours operate from 9am-5pm.
FREE - Included with the 1-Day Premium Pass
- 1.5 -Hour Walking Tour of Chinatown: Established in 1850, Chinatown is home to the oldest street in San Francisco; Grant Avenue. Busy markets and restaurants line Grant and Stockton Streets. Historic Portsmouth Square and pagoda tiled roofs throughout Chinatown offer a glimpse into an ancient culture thriving in a modern surrounding. Wear comfortable shoes. Some moderate hills. Tour departs from the southwest corner of Union Square @ Geary and Powell Streets. 10:00am and 2:00pm daily.
- 1 -Hour Walking Tour of North Beach: This quaint tourist destination known as Little Italy is brimming with Italian restaurants, cafes, al fresco dining, artisan bakeries and shops reminiscent of the sophisticated but unassuming streets in Europe. Bask in the flavors of old world authenticity. Witness the beauty of Saints Peter and Paul Church at Washington Square. Discover the seminal haunts of the Beat Generation. Wear comfortable shoes. Some moderate hills. Departs from the northwest corner of Columbus Ave. and Union St. across from Washington Square. 4:00pm daily
- NEW - 1 -Hour Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tour: Takes you to all the main attractions of the Wharf area, including Ghirardelli Square, the Cannery & PIER 39. See & learn about the famous sights, food, and the history of Fisherman's Wharf from the Gold rush, through the labor struggles of the 1930’s and the psychedelic explorations of the 1960’s. Departs from the corner of Jefferson St. and Mason St. 11:00am and 2:00pm daily.
- 1 -Hour Walking Tour of Barbary Coast: Enjoy a walk through what used to be San Francisco's notorious Barbary Coast. Hear about the beginning of our City, the Calfornia Gold Rush and the end of the Barbary Coast. See remnants of old ship mast, passageways used for Shanghaiing and the hang outs of famous literary writers. Departs from Clay St. @ Battery St. 12:00pm daily
- 1.5 Hour Panoramic San Francisco Night Tour with live guide narration. Departs from Stop 1, 99 Jefferson/Mason, at 6:30pm, 7pm & 7:30pm* (*April - October)
- For Night tours, please arrive a minimum of 30 minutes before tour time as seating is first come, first seated.
1-HOUR FREE BIKE RENTAL & PLAYERS ARCADE VOUCHERS
- Customers will receive the 1 Hour Free Blazing Saddles Bike Rental voucher and the Player's Arcade voucher at check in at Stop #1 (Big Bus Main Terminal) located in Fisherman's Wharf - 99 Jefferson/Mason. Receive your first hour free with purchase of additional hour or more of a bike rental. Have fun at PIER 39's arcade, a $10.50 ticket value- $5.50 beverage credit AND receive a $5.00 Arcade Game Card (with purchase of $5 game card or any appetizer)
How to Take the Tours:
- Day 1: City Tour & Alcatraz;
- Day 2: Chinatown Walking / North Beach Walking Tour / Barbary Coast Tour & Fisherman's Wharf Tour, continue your hop-on hop-off adventure.
- Please allow up to 2.5 hours for the full City Tour depending upon possible traffic delays (this does not include hop-off time at stops)
Walking tours & night tours are available for 3 days after activation of your 1-Day Hop On Hop Off pass. Must activate Hour Hop On Hop Off pass to be eligible for Walking tours. Approximately 1/2 of the bus fleet will have live personnel on board for tour narration.
Tour departure times are subject to change without notice.
Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Alcatraz ticket value: Adults-$37.25, Senior-$35.00, Junior-$37.25, Child-$22.75, Infant-$0
*Please note: Alcatraz tour tickets cannot be sold separately - this is an 7-Tour Package. GuideYou.com is an Authorized Reseller for Alcatraz Island Tours.
|Adult||$145||$129||$16||Age 0-4 Free|
Start your order
Select a date & tour time
Select your tickets for
This tour does NOT offer hotel pick up.
ALCATRAZ DATE & TIME: Select the DATE/TIME for your Alcatraz tickets - the DATE/TIME you select is the day/time you will be going to Alcatraz. Your Alcatraz Tickets will by available at on the day of your tour from the Group Services window at Pier 33 on the Embarcadero. Group Services window opens at 8:30am. You must present a valid photo identification.
USING YOUR 1-Day HOP-ON HOP-OFF PREMIUM PASS:
- The bus tours and walking tours are not time sensitive and can be used any day of your choosing, including before the date of your Alcatraz tour. The walking tours are available for 3 days from activation date of your Hop On Hop Off pass.
- Customers with a printed e-ticket and Valid ID can board at any stop and ride to the Fisherman's Wharf ticket booth - then disembark and go to the ticket counter and present their e-ticket and Valid ID and staff member will exchange the e-ticket for a valid Hop-On Hop-Off ticket.
- Customers without a printed e-ticket MUST check in at at Stop #1 (Big Bus Main Terminal) located in Fisherman's Wharf - 99 Jefferson/Mason to receive their Hop-On Hop-Off tickets.
- 1st Bus departs from Fisherman's Wharf at 9:00am. Last bus departs at 5pm and offers no Hop-On Hop-Off service (returns approximately 8:30pm). Your 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off pass is activated on its first use.
HOW TO TAKE THE TOURS: Begin your 1 Day Premium pass at any time, the walking tours & night tour are available for 3 days from activation date of your Hop On Hop Off pass. To complete all the activities included in this package the Alcatraz Tour & bus tour should be done on one day and the walking tours on the next.
Walking tour departure times subject to change without notice - please reconfirm times at check in.
NOTES ABOUT THIS TOUR
- Meals and gratuity not included unless otherwise stated
- Comfortable walking shoes advised! Bring a Jacket as the Island, Bay & Bus tour can get Breezy & Cool.
- Alcatraz tickets must be purchased a minimum of 4 days in advance. See schedule below. ALCATRAZ Island Tour - Allow 1.5-2 Hours or Longer, Catch any Ferry Back. Last ferry return is 6:30pm. City Tour: 1-Day Premium Pass, Hop-Off, Explore & Hop-On the next bus. Buses run every 15-30 minutes 9am-5pm.
- HOVER HERE for Cancellation Policy.