BIG BUS Day Pass Tour - Open Top, Double Decker, Hop-On Hop-Off
Tour Duration: City Tour Loop takes 2 1/2 hours.
Hop-Off, explore and catch the next Hop-On bus.
Buses run frequently 9am-5pm.
BIG BUS Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker Open-Top City Tour
& Over the Golden Gate Bridge!
CLASSIC 1-Day Pass +4-Walking Tours
PREMIUM 1-Day Pass +Night or Sausalito Tour +4 Walking Tours
DELUXE 2-Day Pass +Night Tour +Sausalito Tour +4 Walking Tours
Tours Include Free Bike Rental +$10.50 Credit at Players Archade & Grill
Francisco City Tour on an Open-Top Double Decker Bus Our best seller - it's a wonderful way to see all the San Francisco attractions and landmarks at your own pace! Extras include four guided walking tours, a panoramic night tour and Sausalito trolley tour. Free Bike rental and $10.50 Credit at Players Arcade & Grill.
Spend a day in San Francisco sightseeing - your choice of 1-Day or 2-Day passes available! With so many things to do in San Francisco, sit back and enjoy the open top bus ride as you cruise through San Francisco and learn about San Francisco's unique history and beloved landmarks. Hop off at one stop to explore, then hop on the next bus to visit another San Francisco attraction.
You have the choice of a live guide* or a recorded multilingual audio tour in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), Portuguese. No need to transfer to different buses to see all the sights of San Francisco. An enclosed area of the double decker bus is available on the lower level.
Our San Francisco tour's main highlight is the journey over the famous Golden Gate Bridge and the stunning views back across San Francisco Bay from the North Vista Point (Marin side). Don't forget your camera to help capture some memorable moments! Remember if the weather in San Francisco is foggy it's part of the charm!
You can hop-on and off the bus at many intriguing places, visit attractions, go shopping or to get refreshments before hopping back on-board to continue your tour. 20 Stops at all major San Francisco attractions including:
- Fisherman's Wharf / PIER 39
- North Beach
- Embarcadero & The Ferry Building
- Union Square
- Civic Center - City Hall
- Alamo Square Postcard Row Victorians
- Haight/Ashbury, Golden Gate Park
- Golden Gate Bridge North Vista Point (Marin side)
- Palace of Fine Arts.
View Route Map of the 20 City Tour Stops and Night Tour
(You will receive a printed San Francisco route map at check in to guide your tour.)
Included with all 1 & 2-Day Passes
4 Guided San Francisco Walking Tours*:
- Chinatown Walking Tour: Starts at Stop 6, at 10am & 2pm. The walk lasts about 1.5 hours & finishes at North Beach, Little Italy. Hop-Off the bus at Union Square South for a guided walking tour through the world famous San Francisco Chinatown.
- North Beach Walking Tour: Starts at Stop 3, at 4pm. The walk lasts about 1 hour & finishes at Washington Square. Hop-Off at North Beach, Little Italy for our historic tour of San Francisco’s eclectic North Beach district.
- Fisherman's Wharf: Starts & finishes at Stop 1, at 2pm. The walk lasts about 1 hour. See & learn about the famous sights and the history of Fisherman's Wharf.
- Barbary Coast Walking Tour: Starts & finishes at Stop 4, at 12pm. The walk lasts about 1 hour. Walk through the Financial District and hear about San Francisco’s beginnings and its boom-town growth during the California Gold Rush.
INCLUDED with the 1-Day PREMIUM or 2-Day DELUXE Pass
PREMIUM: Choice of Night Tour or Sausalito Tour
Deluxe: Includes Both Night Tour & Sausalito Tour
NIGHT TOUR Includes:
1.5 Hour Panoramic San Francisco Night Tour with live guide narration: Departs from Stop 1, 99 Jefferson/Mason at 6:30pm, 7pm & 7:30pm* (*April - October). Live commentary in English only. See the City from a different perspective! Spectacular nighttime downtown city views. Ascending California Street you’ll be treated to the impressive city skyline and the digital light show on the Bay Bridge. Cross the Bay Bridge to Treasure Island, site of the 1939's World Fair, for a great photo op of San Francisco's evening skyline. The lights and sights of Grace Cathedral, the historical charm of Nob Hill and City Hall. AT&T Park, along the Embarcadero, see the dazzling lights of the Port of San Francisco. Sorry, no Hop On Hop Off on the night tour. Please arrive a minimum of 30 minutes before tour time as seating is first come, first seated.
- An enclosed area of the double decker bus is available on the lower level. A courtesy shuttle back to Union Square will be provided at the end of the tour.
SAUSALITO TROLLEY Tour:
- Explore this quaint seaside town with a Mediterranean appeal and breathtaking views of the San Francisco. Discover distinctive boutiques, art galleries and a variety of restaurants and cafes. A great extra tour is to take the Optional Ferry back across San Francisco Bay to PIER 39 or Port of San Francisco. Purchase tickets at the Ferry terminal in Sausalito!
Added Values to Both Premiun and Deluxe Pass:
- Free Blanket or Sunglasses: Free Blanket with Deluxe Ticket & Free Sunglasses with Premium Ticket (Just Ask)!
1-Hour Free Bike Rental:
- Receive your first hour free with purchase of additional hour or more of a bike rental.
Players Arcade & Grill:
- Enjoy a pint and have fun at PIER 39's arcade, a $10.50 ticket value- $5.50 beverage credit AND receive a $5.00 Arcade Game Card (with purchase of $5 game card or any appetizer).
*Must activate Hour Hop On Hop Off pass to be eligible for walking tours. Walking Tours must be used within 24 and 48 hours of activating Bus Ticket. Approximately 50% of the bus fleet will have live personnel on board for tour narration.
TIP: If time allows, enjoy the 2 1/2 hour tour to get acquainted with the City, then on your 2nd time around hop off at the sights you wish to explore - hop back on the next bus when done!
|Classic 1 Day||$55||$48||$7||No Night - No Sausalito|
|Classic Child||$42||$35||$7||Age 5-15|
|Premium 1 Day||$65||$56||$9||Includes Night Tour or Sausalito Tour|
|Premium Child||$52||$43||$9||Age 5-15|
|Deluxe 2 Day||$75||$64||$11||Includes Night Tour & Sausalito Tour|
|Deluxe Child||$60||$49||$11||Age 5-15|
Start your order
Select a date & tour time
Select your tickets for
Customers with printed e-ticket can board at any stop and ride to the Fisherman's Wharf ticket booth - then disembark and go to the ticket counter and present their e-ticket and Valid ID and staff member will exchange the e-ticket for a valid Hop-On Hop-Off ticket. View route map.
Customers without a printed paper e-ticket MUST check in at the Fisherman's Wharf ticket booth to receive their Hop-On Hop-Off tickets. 1st Bus departs at 9:00am. Last bus departs from Fisherman's Wharf at 5:00pm for Full City tour (no Hop-On Hop-Off) - returns approximately 7:30pm.
Your 1-day or 2-day pass is activated on its first use when you check-in with the tour operator. Passes activated after 1pm will also be valid the following day until 1pm.
Must activate your Hop-On Hop-Off pass to be eligible for walking tours. Walking tours must be done within the 24 or 48 hour life of the tickets.
Classic, Premium & Deluxe Passes all receive the 4 Walking Tours.
Deluxe Passe has a choice of, the Night Tour or Sausalito Trolley Tour. Premium Pass includes Both Night & Sausalito Tout. Both include 1 Hour Free Bike Rental voucher and the Player's Arcade voucher at check in at Stop #1 (Big Bus Main Terminal) located in Fisherman's Wharf - 99 Jefferson/Mason. Bike Rental: Receive your first hour free with purchase of additional hour or more of a bike rental. Have fun at PIER 39's arcade, a $10.50 ticket value- $5.50 beverage credit AND receive a $5.00 Arcade Game Card (with purchase of $5 game card or any appetizer
Lost or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
NOTES ABOUT THIS TOUR
- City Tour Loop takes 2 1/2 hours.
Hop-Off, explore and catch the next Hop-On bus.
Buses run frequently 9am-5pm.
- HOVER HERE for Cancellation Policy.